Thursday, June 01, 2006

Be off with you! Scram! (That's what I said.)

I'm Back! Montmarcey Brown has returned.

I'll not bore you with the details. Suffice it to say that I am well hard, and those stupid bastards sent me off to a dessert Island. Bit of a typo I think on their part.

Anyways, I gorged myself on the cream bit (Pictured.) then kicked some ass. The anarchists pissed off when I asked them to clean the oven. Ahhhhh, life on the outside is sweat. I really must do something about it, but for now I'm happy with the stains.

So, we'll have no more politics here. This is now strictly a site for contemplation about serious issues...........

I wander if readers have ever contemplated a serious issue. Please comment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daphne Watermelon said...

how's about a link, then?

11:46 AM  
Blogger Montmarcey Brown said...

Hows about I kick your ass, then?

11:53 PM  
Blogger Kodos said...

I contemplated a serious issue once but I got a headache so I had to sit in a dark room for some time.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Montmarcey Brown said...

Darkened rooms work, but I always find it best to pat my stomach and rub my head at the same time until I'm thinking of unserious issues.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kodos said...

Indeed.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home