Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Some thoughts on pillows, 17.05.06, 09:12am.

I had the good fortune to pass out onto a bed with extremely compfortable pillows early one morning. As my mind closed down its functioning capacities and wandered around the periferal extremities of my experience, a memory came to me in a very strange manner. It was not a memory that I remember, but felt as if it was from pillows. Not just the pillow I was resting my head on, but from all pillows everywhere. It was the experience of mind meeting pillow meeting minds meeting pillows everywhere and it went something like this:

Compfortable log with moss
Earache
Death
But flint was fashioned young man
And hides were born
And big feathered things was plucked
And hay did grow
The fashioned forms around heads

Evolved
Into.......... us.

And there we were, me and that pillow. Like a dog in a quarry.
But it was not a question of that one pillow, or all of the pillows we search for at our lathes and drawing boards. Reaching out around the corner of the landscape was an answer, and the answer was connected by pillows.

I wander if any readers have had similar experiences with pillows. Please comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger morbo said...

No, I haven;t had any similar experiences with pillows.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home