Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I can't help it. Maybe I'm obbsessed.

And fuck you too. I don't care that I'm spelling obbssessed wrong.

But anyway,

not that it matters,

but anyway.


right?

Three reasons why I'm much better than Tony Blair.

On his own terms.

Cause Tony Blair says he's northern, and he says he plays the guitar, and he thinks he's good at politics, but he'd never say it cause he wants us to think he's think.


Anyway he's a wanker. Right?

You know I'm right.

Anyway.



Tony....Blair.....Is....A.....Complete.........





wait for it................








wait for it..............








I hate to use an old phrase here, that everyone hears many times a day.


he is a war criminal.
he is a terrorist.
everything you have heard about him suggests this.
he should stand trial for what he has done.
like those he has imprisoned unlawfully.


Just the thoughts of a drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home